RESOURCES FOR OUR RESIDENTS
The following providers service our apartment community. Residents are responsible for electric, cable/internet, and gas. Water and sewer are included in the monthly rent, as is trash pick-up from our community trash bins, and snow removal/landscaping. Please contact the service providers below prior to moving in to arrange your service contract and account information with them.
- Electric: JCP&L 1-800-662-3115
- Cable/Internet: Optimum 1-866-674-6287
- Gas: NJ Natural Gas 1-800-221-0051
Lakewood Township offers many great services for its residents. Learn more about Lakewood by exploring the links below.
- Lakewood Township Website
- Lakewood High School
- Lakewood Middle School
- Spruce Street Elementary School
The nearest hospital and emergency care facility is the Monmouth Medical Center, part of RWJ/Barnabas Health.
Parks and Recreational Activities
Located just minutes from parks, fun activities, and the shore, you will find so much to do right near our community.
- Ocean County Parks
- Lakewood Parks
- SkyZone – 1 mile
- Lakewood BlueClaws at FirstEnergy Park – 2 miles
- Finnegan’s Lanes – 3 miles
- Woodlake Country Club – 4 miles
- Mantoloking Beach – 9 miles
- Point Pleasant Beach and Boardwalk – 10 miles
- Seaside Heights Beach and Boardwalk – 14 miles
Modern Conveniences and Stores Nearby
Hampshire Crossing is located near many stores, shopping centers, and restaurants making it a snap to get what you need done.